waverails for iPad is a modular path-based loop processor, inspired by avant-garde tape music and early electromechanical
musical contraptions. Instead of recording, overdubbing and splicing together tape, waverails lets you splice, warp,
blend and reverse audio (live input and/or samples) in real-time by using path-based modular components. waverails can
be used as an audio processor or live performance tool to create effects and performances that aren't easily replicated
in real-time with traditional audio software and effects.
• Lo-fi warped sound collages
• Phased loops (just like your favorite 20th century minimalist composers!)
• Chopped up real-time glitchy beats
• Massive glittery ambience
• Granular textures
• Harmonic and rhythmic effects that transform input sounds into music
and Inter-App Audio support (filter/effect port)
support for importing custom samples
• Control each modular component's parameters in real time
• Jump functionality lets you easily set cues and sync object positions and speeds
• Fine grained or musical interval-based speed control
• BPM control to match audio input tempo
• Perform any task with a few taps, without needing any gestures/long presses.
• No additional hardware or apps required, create new sounds using internal or imported samples
• Info function to share and learn information about custom patches.